Sylmar's Stylin N' Profilin MLC AKA Flair

Go down

Sylmar's Stylin N' Profilin MLC AKA Flair Empty Sylmar's Stylin N' Profilin MLC AKA Flair

Post  DHDoxies on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am

Flair is 1yr old now and had his first show the 24th & 25th of August. Didn't win any points, took first in a whopping class that consisted of just him LOL, and went reserve winners to one of Maria's boys Hugo a seasoned show dog (again it was only him & Hugo). All in all a discouraging experience, Maria did finish Hugo at that show though Smile. He wouldn't keep his head up, wanted to sniff the ground when going around the ring, I screwed up on the down and back the first day, judge said he was giving the points to Hugo because he was better trained than Flair. I was however proud of my little man & the way he behaved, he didn't bark at the people there, he didn't bark at the other dogs & try to nip them in the backside LOL, & he didn't back away from the judge. We are still working on improving on stacking & on free stacking. Maria wants to take him to the Murfreesboro show & the Mini Roundup but the way it looks now he won't be able to attend either one (funds).
DHDoxies
DHDoxies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum