Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang!

5 posters

Go down

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Empty Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you for the invitation Jenn! To those who don't know me i live in Louisville Kentucky and raise miniature longhair dachshunds and Irish Wolfhounds. My beginnings in the "world of dachshund showing" are very humble and started with the amazing and yes "chocolate based red" boy Ch.Heidox Liam Kinsale Stout. Liam took his AKC Championship the year the DCA amended the dachshund standard and allowed the self-colored nose dachshunds to officially be shown and championed. It didn't take that amazing boy long to finish and even place in the Hound Group. He finished with a 5 point major and was and still is the most amazing showman i have ever seen. That was our beginning here at Largh Pah , all with a cute little red-haired boy that i bought as an afterthought . That got me "hooked" not necessarily on showing itself (i use that as one of the means to gauge the quality of dogs i produce) but in knowing that i am trying to "better the breed" in temperament, conformation and health. I also strive to uphold the standards of honesty and integrity that i value so and stand behind all of my puppies. Competition is a big part of the "show world" but so are friendships that are formed and nurtured over time. We may not all agree on this forum (if we all did this would be a little boring! LOL) , but we can all strive to learn and as an added bonus gain a few more friends! I look forward to meeting those who join this forum!

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Liam

The amazing "Liam"
Slainte' Ruth

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Empty Hello:)

Post  Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 pm

HOWDY! Glad to see ya here!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.darlingdollhousedachshunds.com

Back to top Go down

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Empty Re: Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang!

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Nice to see you here, Ruth!
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Empty Re: Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang!

Post  lildoxis Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Your Liam is stunning!

lildoxis

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 am

Thank you! Liam is a one in a million dog and he and our Champion Largh Pah Let Me At'em are expecting October 4th!! Smile

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Lettiesmall-1
Ch.Largh Pah Let Me At'em

Happy to be HERE! Ruth & the "Largh Pah" gang! Liam

Ch.Heidox Liam Kinsal Stout
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bright Star Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi Ruth!

Looking forward to the forthcoming litter. Glad to see you here. I already told Jenn that my next planned litter for next year will be Daisy & Erik's son, Stetson, due next Spring sometime Very Happy

Deb
Bright Star
Bright Star
Weenie

http://BrightStarCherokeeDoxieTribe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neuenrade Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Welcome Ruth good to meet up again :-)
Neuenrade
Neuenrade
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down