Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs...

4 posters

Go down

Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs... Empty Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs...

Post  BeauBuddy Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 am

And likely from stairs too. Any one try this?

PetzOFF

http://www.petzoff.com/

PetzOFF™ is a pet-friendly, aesthetically-pleasing solution designed to keep pets off furniture. A proven training tool on one side and a decorator-quality throw on the reverse, PetzOFF™ effectively deters pets from getting on furniture. When not in use, the attractive fabric side can be draped fashionably over the back of the sofa. Animal experts have confirmed pets don't like the sound or feel of aluminum foil. PetzOFF™'s unique heavy-duty reflective backing has the same qualities as aluminum foil; therefore pets choose to avoid furniture when PetzOFF™ is in place.
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs... Empty Re: Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs...

Post  Rhodach Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 pm

My lot would simply pull it off the couch on to the floor and then get up there.
Rhodach
Rhodach
Hotdog

http://www.simplesite.com/Rhodach-mini-long-dachshunds

Back to top Go down

Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs... Empty Re: Keeps pets off couches, & likely stairs...

Post  rsepiphyte Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Interesting concept but i am afraid my youngest wolfhound Pheolan would just have a blast dragging it around the yard and the chewing it. But you never know it may work with smaller dogs? Thanks for sharing. Ruth
rsepiphyte
rsepiphyte
Weenie

http://www.largepaws.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleen Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 am

Penny, are you going to purchase? I would like to know feedback as well...
Colleen
Colleen
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauBuddy Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Colleen wrote:Penny, are you going to purchase? I would like to know feedback as well...

No because I don't mind them on the couch. We've got little stools for them to use to go up and down to watch their jumping. However it looks like it would be great to prevent sun damage on my furniture. lol
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down