Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2

3 posters

Go down

Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2 Empty Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Emma Jean Stephenson is judging the Midwest Dachshund Club specialty Friday, and Lawrence Stanbridge and Keke Kahn are the judges for the all breed shows over the weekend. This weekend usually has majors, though it didn't last year. I'm thinking with Emma Jean judging Friday, it should have majors again this year! bounce
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2 Empty Re: Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2

Post  Neuenrade Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

You couldn't pay me enough money to ever show to Stanbridge again!
Neuenrade
Neuenrade
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2 Empty Re: Midwest DC Specialty, and Monroe KC shows 9/30, 10/1 and 2

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Really? Do you mind explaining? I've got two entered under him Saturday, so any warnings would be appreciated.
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

Back to top Go down

Post  Neuenrade Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 am

Proud Lake Dachshunds wrote:Really? Do you mind explaining? I've got two entered under him Saturday, so any warnings would be appreciated.

To begin with he stands in the middle of the ring hands behind his back watching what's going on in the other rings more than in the one he's judging.
I showed to him a few years ago with 3 longhairs.....1 dog and 2 bitches, there was another dog entered so the entry was 2 and 2 and I had 3 of them. I showed my male first and then they called for the other class dog and he was no where to be found so I was awarded Winners dog by default.......then they called in the bitches and my daughter showed the first one in her class and after that I went in the ring with my other class bitch....he exams my bitch and is currently having us do the down and back, at this time the other dog arrives.....well it's too late as he missed his class the winners ribbon had been awarded and they were now well into the bitches.......the ring stewart told the gal that it was too late and they had missed their class.....Standbridge turns to ring stewart and says hold on he can come in.....which is against the rules once that class has been judged and the ribbons awarded.......anyway the ring stewart tries to tell the judge no as it's too late and that is not allowed.....Stanbridge refuses to listen and then turns to me and says it's up to me what I want to do, I can either let him in to see if I can beat him or I can refuse and keep my ribbon, I look at him with what I guess was a confused look and he says you go around and think about what you want to do and let me know when you get back....What the????.......anyway I decide that the rules are the rules and I'm not going to give the ribbon back and go back like nothing happened as there's no way I wanted to be part of some crap that may arise from this.....who knows what the ring stewart was going to do as she was very mad at the judge for even suggesting it.......so I tell him I'll keep my ribbon thank you........he says no problem and then proceeds to go over to the other exhibitor and say he is sorry that they missed their class and even though he was willing to let them come in and compete, their competitor has refused! I was shocked as well as others standing ring side........so from there he places the bitch my daughter was showing for winners bitch (not knowing we were together) and that bitch was a filler and no where near as nice as the one I was showing and then he puts her up over my male for the Breed and more points and the male was the best of all three.........then he proceeds to tell me the reason he did that was because both the dogs I was showing just weren't moving that well for me today!!!! Well that was bull.... he was going to make me pay for not playing his way which was totally against the show rules.......I tried the next day to file a complaint with the show super but he advised me wrong in saying that the complaint had to be filed the day it happened which I found out after that it still could have been filed...I even had another judge tell me not to take that crap and that I should have wrote him up....I'll tell you if that happened today I'd be calling the show super and the CKC rep to the ring right at the time...
He will NEVER get my entry money again no matter what!
Neuenrade
Neuenrade
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinsnips2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am

pullhairout Some judges are just shakebooty eek

Figuring if I say assholes it will be censored (love to see what it comes up with though )
Tinsnips2
Tinsnips2
Hotdog

http://www.dachshund-miniature-wirehair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinsnips2 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:10 am

lol! lol! lol! OH it didnt censor it !!!!!!
Tinsnips2
Tinsnips2
Hotdog

http://www.dachshund-miniature-wirehair.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neuenrade Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:39 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! Way too funny Claire..........lol....
Neuenrade
Neuenrade
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:03 am

Oh dear. I've got Cricket and Millie entered under him. Yes-Millie. They're offering CERF and patella tests on the Saturday of the three day show weekend, and I want to have Millie done again (as well as Cricket), so I entered her that day.

Ah well, hopefully he'll at least be pleasant to the dogs on the table. He sounds like a real jackass to people.
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum