Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New duds!

2 posters

Go down

New duds! Empty New duds!

Post  BeauBuddy Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:35 pm

We are the delighted and proud recipients of 3 doxie outfits from my sis-in-law. My sil is a fabulous sewer, was a designer with her own brand of clothing for a while. Lucky me, huh? Her 2 doxies do not fit these items and I am the happy person to have picked them up today.

This item is a double fleece hoody that her deceased Leroy, bl/t, used to wear. It was fabulous on him and she couldn't part with it. You know how that goes. (Leroy was a wonderful little boy, gentle, snuggler. Visited every lap at parties for kisses. Missing him) The item is very well constructed, it blows my mind while I try to analyze it while I turn it in my hand. It would be a challenge to duplicate it even while in possession of it, adding the lining blows my mind. Some people can imagine entirely in their brain, without instructions, 1, 2, 3, which parts to sew next. I look at it baffled.

The plaid is called Burberry plaid, my hubby's fave. Fits Beau pretty nicely.

New duds! IMG_9267

Close up of the hood and plaid front

New duds! IMG_9269

Bone button detail. I love it when I find the right button! Love this treasure...

New duds! IMG_9270

The happy boy with new coat...(This may be his Christmas portrait shot to Aunty who parted with the coat. I think she'll like it, maybe have a tear. Beau and Leroy came from the same home.)

New duds! IMG_9265

Other outfits to follow another day.
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

New duds! Empty Re: New duds!

Post  Colleen Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Beau's new coat fits him nicely.
It is sad how he came to be the recipient of such a lovely Burberry fleece, but I'm sure Aunty will love to see Beau sporting it.
Colleen
Colleen
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum