Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fynn's New Bed...

2 posters

Go down

Fynn's New Bed... Empty Fynn's New Bed...

Post  nerd_rock Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I live in an apartment building on the sixth floor, with Sadie's bladder issues it's hard for her to hold it in the morning or after they've been in the crate for any length of time. When I moved here, my mom got me a Potty Patch to use on my balcony so that I didn't have to worry about rushing Sadie downstairs and outside without her having an accident. It took both dogs about a day to start using it after I went back to square one with potty training, but they use it all the time now. I empty it out once a day and wash it every two-three days, I scrub the balcony once a week. I'm a little paranoid that it's going to smell in the summer and I don't want my neighbours to complain, or a smelly balcony.

Anyways, today was the day that I scrubbed down the balcony and cleaned the patch. It was so nice out today that I just had the sliding door open so the dogs could go in and out as they pleased. I went out to check on Fynn after I hadn't seen him for a few minutes and this is what I saw:

Fynn's New Bed... 42706210

So, who wants to break the news to him that his new bed is actually a toilet?
nerd_rock
nerd_rock

Back to top Go down

Fynn's New Bed... Empty Re: Fynn's New Bed...

Post  BeauBuddy Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 am

LOL! That's very sweet. Looks like a great spot to snooze to me.
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  nerd_rock Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 am

I had their bed out there too, but of course neither of them would lay on it outside. They were either on the patch sleeping or laying on the concrete. Now that I have the door shut, they're both piled in the bed... go figure.
nerd_rock
nerd_rock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum