Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazie Mazie reporting in.

+2
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Rhodach
6 posters

Go down

Crazie Mazie reporting in. Empty Crazie Mazie reporting in.

Post  Rhodach Mon May 07, 2012 6:10 pm

See I have gained an addition to my name, here is how I got it.

Gran has had an Op and Mum rushed out one day to go to her as she was not well and in lots of pain, for the first time she didn't take me and left me in the puppy pen with Uncle Rhuari, I was making such a noise he helped me climb out like I had seen Lexis do a few times.

I went down stairs to see if Mum was still there and found 2 refuse bags waiting to go out to the bin, I tore into them and found yoghurt pots and other tasty things to lick, the others wanted to share and made me drag the bags upstairs leaving things spilling out every where.

Fed up with that activity I decided the loo roll commercial needed a different breed of dog so I dragged it all over till the roll was empty, I then had a nap at which point Mum arrived home.

She was not happy to see me or the mess as she was tired and in pain so very cranky, she cleared up the mess and we went to bed as it was very late.

Needless to say she has left me more secure after that so I join the " L's " in a large crate but still get to sleep in Mum's bed at night which is OK.

We have the internet back for now,Mum is trying to reduce the cost of everything as she is no longer able to work and has to be careful with her money, she makes sure we have everything we need though.

Crazie Mazie
Rhodach
Rhodach
Hotdog

http://www.simplesite.com/Rhodach-mini-long-dachshunds

Back to top Go down

Crazie Mazie reporting in. Empty Re: Crazie Mazie reporting in.

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 pm

OMG-Miss Maizie, you've got a gift for description. Sounds like you had a BIG adventure!
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauBuddy Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Well Maize, what a wonderful thing to report to us, letting us know of all the fun and adventures you've been on! That was very enjoyable, and it sounds much better than when I climbed real quiet into the cupboard when the door was open and got stuck in there. I didn't know my mumsy could be so stupid as to shut the door and leave me in there. Running about with toilet paper sounds like much more fun to me. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll let you know how it goes when mumsy is sleeping. That's when I jump up on her chair and play with the computer. Wink
Talk later. Beau
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  rsepiphyte Tue May 08, 2012 10:46 am

LOL! Mazie if you ever get to the States you have got to come visit! You will fit right in with our lively bunch! Lettie, Stevie, Breezy and Bailey say "keep up the good work but don't make Mums too upset or you might not get those nightly puppy treats!" Ruth
rsepiphyte
rsepiphyte
Weenie

http://www.largepaws.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bright Star Tue May 08, 2012 11:46 am

Dear Mazie,

Thanks so much for sharing your exciting day with us. So, glad that you are back online for communication with your friends! We love these antics at our house too, though like yours, our Mommy doesn't seem to appreciate how much fun we have had in the process Shocked Luckily, we pace ourselves on "playing" in things we aren't supposed to get a hold of, so we never really get into trouble. I think it is because we have been told how adorable we are so many times Very Happy Seems like adorable is a very nice thing to be as it leaves space for lots of adventure. Please keep us up to date on your future endeavors Smile

High Fives (Paws) from the Dreamcatching Doxie Clan at BrightStar!
Bright Star
Bright Star
Weenie

http://BrightStarCherokeeDoxieTribe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleen Sun May 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Oh Crazie Mazie...sounds to me like you're feeling quite comfortable in your new home ! An adventurous spirit !
I must say, you are a polite little one....sharing with the others rofl
Glad to hear your adventure went without harm

Your story sure brought me a giggle, thank you for sharing.

Colleen
Colleen
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum