Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :)

2 posters

Go down

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) Empty Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :)

Post  Bright Star Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share a few pics of the litter from Rowdy x Bitty. They are CH grandsired by Guardian's Gold Vom Daxi Haus, aka "Flash", and are now 3 months old. They are so spoiled! All are doggie door trained and love being on the couch with us. There is also an "adopted daughter" with the four in the litter. It is the black and tan little girl. She was gifted to me by Dave at Eadox because I allowed Bitty to be a surrogate mom after Dave's bitch had C-section complications. Her name is Alafaire Too. I wanted to keep the name and as most of you know, I had a bitch named Alafaire that I placed a while back. Alafaire was my G-grandmother's name. Alafaire Too will be part of our "Tribe" now along with the female on the far left in the first pic and in the back on the second pic. Her name is Nanye-Hi (pronounced na-nay'-hee, like Renee' for the first two syllables) after another one of my ancestors. The 3 males are available if anyone is interested, #'s 2, 3, and 5 in the first pic.

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) Nanye-Hi-Tsali-Sequyah-Alafaire-Vann3months

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) Bitty-RowdyLitterprofiles

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) 100_3607

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) 100_3604

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas day Very Happy
Deb

Last edited by Bright Star on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bright Star
Bright Star
Weenie

http://BrightStarCherokeeDoxieTribe.com

Back to top Go down

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) Empty Re: Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :)

Post  Colleen Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:17 pm

I'd sure love to be sitting on your couch Deb !!!
Colleen
Colleen
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :) Empty Re: Bitty x Rowdy litter- the newest couch potatoes :)

Post  Bright Star Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 pm

Colleen wrote:I'd sure love to be sitting on your couch Deb !!!

Colleen,

Well, come on down! I'll let you hold the heavily shaded red little girl while we chat Very Happy Can you imagine how much we would find to talk about in person considering the way we do by email, etc...ROFL!

Deb
Bright Star
Bright Star
Weenie

http://BrightStarCherokeeDoxieTribe.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down