Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar

5 posters

Go down

AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar Empty AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar

Post  Bright Star Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Hi Guys,

Some of you have seen my announcement on FB, and/or a mailing list I am on. Thanks for sharing my joy over this very exciting boy (plus one more) we added to our program last week Very Happy

For the others, I would like to introduce Oliver, AM/CAN CH SniffNTells I Repeat The Beat. In the 80's, I finished 10 of my own Afghan hounds, but this is my first CH dachshund. I am so excited! I am still looking forward to Chief finishing, though, as I had nothing to do with this one. Oliver is also my 1st import/dually registered dog. All credit thus far goes to Shirley Thompson and her daughter for breeding, training, and showing him in CAN and to Madi at Montdox for obtaining him and having him shown by her handler, Tina, for his AM CH and his 6 GR CH points. My handlers are looking forward to working with him to complete his Grand.

Pics below are ones that Madi gave me permission to use when he won his AM CH, one of his wins for GR points, and a few taken this week at our house. They have settled in nicely. Lol, however, Haley went into heat 2 days after they arrived and she was 2 months past due. Guess she liked them Smile But, she will be bred to Rowdy as planned this time as their puppies turned out really well last year. The next time, I may breed to Oliver as they are a good match in conformation and she is SniffNTell grandsired (as is Daisy). Oliver's first show is July 15-17 in Olive Branch, MS/Memphis Kennel Club (my home club). My handler will be showing for her 1st time since knee surgery that weekend. Will be nice to have Chief back out there too, while adding Oliver as a Special and Luna as a class bitch.

AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar CHOliver-1stdayhere
AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar Oliver-1stday-Introtonewyard-toy
AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar Oliver1stday-alreadycouchpotatoes-Copy
AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar Bronson-Oliverday3Daddyslap
AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar CHSniffNTellsIRepeattheBeat-Oliver
AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar OlivergrandChampionSelectwin-May62012-Crop

Bright Star
Bright Star
Weenie

http://BrightStarCherokeeDoxieTribe.com

Back to top Go down

AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar Empty Re: AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar

Post  rsepiphyte Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Wow, what a handsome boy! I LUV black/creams! Congrats with the new arrival and have fun with him! Ruth
rsepiphyte
rsepiphyte
Weenie

http://www.largepaws.com

Back to top Go down

AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar Empty Re: AM/CAN CH Oliver, GR CH ptd joins BrightStar

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Just wanted to congratulate you again Very Happy Good luck on getting his grand-my guess is that it will come quickly.
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhodach Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Congrats on the new arrival.

Pity he wasn't closer to sire some pups from Maizie.
Rhodach
Rhodach
Hotdog

http://www.simplesite.com/Rhodach-mini-long-dachshunds

Back to top Go down

Post  Colleen Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am

Same for you Oliver...Welcome to your new paradise !!

I look forward to hearing all about your adventures and successes Very Happy

Colleen
Colleen
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down