Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro: Amazing Man!

2 posters

Go down

Nitro: Amazing Man! Empty Nitro: Amazing Man!

Post  BeauBuddy Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Kathy has been sending me updates on her gang during the events going on this weekend. Nitro you may remember is the severely sight impaired pie doxie that she takes to compete in events. He's been awesome and had to share his accomplishments with you. From Kathy...

Today was an amazing experience. My Nitro (Kinder's Return of the Jedi MS RA) qualified in Novice Jumpers Preferred at the Arrowhead Agility Club AKC trial in Duluth. While earning a Q in NJP may seen like a minor accomplishment, it is huge and stunning for this boy. Nitro is my little guy who suffered horrific back to back eye injuries several years ago and now only has vision in his right eye and what he does have is extremely limitied. In addition to his vision impairment, he is incredibly timid and shy. Just going out in the ring is an absolute act of courage for him so I am proud beyond words that he was able to overcome all his handicaps to have such a wonderful run. The fact that he would do this for me makes me humble beyond words.

Nitro: Amazing Man! NitroJuly2010b-1

Nitro: Amazing Man! NitroTP-2012-09-29-5195

You Rock, little man and we are so proud of you! buddies
(Nitro comes from the same grandpa as my 3)
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Nitro: Amazing Man! Empty Re: Nitro: Amazing Man!

Post  Colleen Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:15 am

Grandpa Pi sure has some amazing offspring !!
Way to go Nitro and Kathy love
Colleen
Colleen
Weenie

Back to top Go down