Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball

4 posters

Go down

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball Empty Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball

Post  BeauBuddy Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 am

It cooled down enough to play with the beach ball this evening. The 'red piebald' spotted ball. lol
First 2 shots, her feet are not touching ground.

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball IMG_0528

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball IMG_0535

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball IMG_0521

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball IMG_0523

The folks that have Engli's daughter, Molly, ask us when Molly is going to slow down. Uuumm. Not sure. lol I think they'll be getting a few pics from tonight. lol
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball Empty Re: Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:12 am

She puts my couch potatoes to shame! Go, little lady!
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball Empty Re: Engli, 12.5 still amazing: Beach ball

Post  alaskanlowrider Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Engli is in such great shape I think it'll be quite a few yrs before she starts to slow down......Toby didn't start to until he was 16 and even now at 18 (next month) he still hunts, excitedly dances - twirling and jumping every evening as I am prepping his meal and acts like a puppy when the girls go into heat....it does take a lot out of him but I can't tell him no its just so great seeing him with a lot of life still.

Engli's pictures remind me of that song on All dogs go to heaven "You can't keep a good dog down".....Oh you can't keep a good dog down (No sir), No you can't keep a good dog down, I've seen pain and hurt (That's right), I've eaten dirt (That's true), It's hard to buy but even I
Have been jilted by a skirt (He lies), Look out, I'm still around, 'Cause you can't keep a good dog down.......Engli you are so awesome!!!
alaskanlowrider
alaskanlowrider
Weenie

http://alaskanlowriders.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rsepiphyte Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Give us your secret for such healthy, long lived dachshunds! One of the ingredients must be plenty of exercise and of course lots of lov'in! I so enjoy your pictures. Ruth
rsepiphyte
rsepiphyte
Weenie

http://www.largepaws.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BeauBuddy Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Thank you everyone! Your kind words are much appreciated!

I think she's so amazing. Our Basil who passed was stiff with arthritis and even with meds turned into more of a statue of a dog. We did the best we could for him and it seemed that Engli got a double dose of supple, fluid, energetic. Like a dancer. I think we've been blessed, with all of them really. They all have a way of making us smile, don't they? I saw Engli *jump over* Georgia yesterday when they were ball hunting. Effortless. Beau and Georgia are too front end heavy to do such shananigans. lol
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down