Dachshund Standard 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earthdog this weekend!

2 posters

Go down

Earthdog this weekend! Empty Earthdog this weekend!

Post  BeauBuddy Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:28 pm

We are heading out Friday to participate in earthdog, taking the 3 poopsies. I am very excited that the lady who brought Georgia up to Canada will be coming right past our place and will stop by for supper with her 6 doxies. These sweeties are related to mine, and one is very special to me, fondly called 'grandpa Pi' who is the grandpa to Beau and Engli. He is the reason that there are pies in Manitoba, B&E's breeder fell in love with him at a dog show and 'had to' have a puppy of his. He is such a gentle and sweet soul, a wonderful example of the breed, and very lovable. He's now 15.5 yrs old so this time with him is very precious. Here is grandpa being held with Georgia at a show last year...

Earthdog this weekend! PortageDogShow_110702_073

The weather looks very pleasant, no rain and not too hot. Looking forward to staying at a hotel!! OK, not, but it went so well last year we were game for another try! lol 9 dachshunds being quiet in a hotel is an awesome thing to witness!
BeauBuddy
BeauBuddy
Weenie

Back to top Go down

Earthdog this weekend! Empty Re: Earthdog this weekend!

Post  Proud Lake Dachshunds Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Best of luck! Grandpa Pi looks like a doll.
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Proud Lake Dachshunds
Hotdog

http://www.proudlakedachshunds.webs.com/

Back to top Go down